Certification Training Program
for aestheticians & Cosmetologists
Offered in Texas
This 7 day program integrates the medical knowledge with the artistry and elegance of beauty. This step-by-step inspirational program will walk you through what you need to do and to know to start a career in medical esthetics and how to be successful in medical esthetics. Due to the intensity and seriousness of this program, we limit our classes to 6-10. Our Advanced true medical aesthetics program addresses the various aspects of this emerging field and provides each attendee with focused, no-nonsense medical aesthetics knowledge and precise hands-on, one-on-one, skin care skills.
At the end of the program, the attendee will be very knowledgeable in all aspects of integrated medical aesthetics, deeply informed of up-to-date skin care equipments, products and theories, be very self-confidant in handling the most precise and difficult skin care procedures. Not only that, but also continuous backing and support for your difficult cases or specific questions.
1- Advanced consultation & assessment of new client.
This will explain in detail the first encounter with the client, how to assess the problem, perform thorough consultation, diagnosis, plan of treatment and follow-ups.
2. Psychological aspects of the client.
Each person is different and it is quite imperative to understand the psychology of the client to give the appropriate skin care to that person.
3. Structure, Function of the skin.
To be able to apply the new technologies and methodologies in skin care, it is quite important to understand skin’s anatomy and physiology in a simple way.
4. Skin absorption.
Proper skin care is based on the appropriate skin care process with the application of the right products. The knowledge of different theories behind skin absorption will be quite helpful in this matter.
5. Bacteriology in Medical Aesthetics.
Creating bacteria free environment is essential in a medical aesthetic practice. Bacteriology simplified is the subject of this topic.
6. Role of OSHA in medical Spas.
Osha plays a role in medical spas to control exposure to blood born pathogens.
7. Sanitation & sterilization.
Sanitation is a must in medical aesthetics environment.
8. Chemistry and products ingredients.
Skin care products are made of chemical formulas. Simplified knowledge of chemistry will help in successfully choosing the right products for the right skin.
9. Skin disorders.
Exposure to different skin conditions that you should refer to a physician.
10. Skin conditions you can treat.
That exposes you to all skin conditions which you can successfully treat or refer to a doctor.
11. Pigmentation disorders.
Pigmentation is a common skin problem. To treat it properly you should know in depth the theory of pigmentation.
12. Evaluation and management of pigmented lesions successfully
How to evaluate pigmentation. In depth management and treatment of pigmentation.
13. Aging and photo-aging.
Theories and types of aging are explained in depth.
14. Evaluation and management of photo-aging.
The proper approach to evaluate & assess photo-aging and its treatment modalities.
15. Skin Rejuvenation
Learn certain technique to rejuvenate the skin and get rid os signs of aging.
16. Acne and Rosacea.
In order to successfully treat acne, patho-physiology of Acne and Rosacea is addressed in detail.
17. Evaluation and advanced management of acne and Rosacea.
Proper evaluation and staging of acne is a must. Discusses advanced and different skin care treatments of Acne and Rosacea.
18. How to reduce scars & stretch marks.
Learn European protocols and other methods to reduce scars and stretch marks.
19. Chemical peels, types, indications, contraindications.
Chemical peels, their types, grades and different acids are explained in detail. It also discusses the difference between buffered and pure acids. By Law, You have to be certified to use pure acids
20. New equipment in medical aesthetics.
New equipment is being developed every day. What are they? What you should buy and not to buy.
New procedure for rejuvenation, scars and fine lines treatmenttreatments
22. Medical Microdermabrasion.
The theory of microdermabrasion, its benefits and why consumer requests it.
23. Introduction to Botox and Fillers (Video).
What is Botox, why it is used, its benefits and limitation. The theory behind Fillers, their benefits and limitations.
24. Skin Nutrition.
Discuss in detail the nutritional elements that rejuvenate the skin
As a medical aesthetician, knowledge of cellulite and its management (Video).
26. Role of medical aesthetician in a medical office.
As a medical aesthetician, what is your role in a medical office and what you can do under the umbrella of this office.
27. How to set-up a medical aesthetic practice.
If you want to open your own business, this will guide you step-by-step to a very successful practice.
28. Business aspect of medical aesthetics.
A must to succeed in the outside world.
As of May 1st, 2015, We will submit to the board 4 hours of CE that are required to renew your cosmetology/aesthetician license (TX only)
one-on-one on real clients
1) Medical Microdermabrasion
2) Advanced deep chemical peels with pure acids and applications
3) Dermaplaning & Microdermabrasion
5) Advanced acne management and extraction
6) Management of scars, stretch marks & pigmentation
7) Endermologie (Video)
8) Advanced medical facials
9) Demo for Botox, Restylane when available
11) Lymphatic drainage of the face (Video)
12) Eye area Peel (Only our students are certified to perform it)
13) Micro-Needling "